Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Israel and Her Enemies | Charlie Daniels Band

Israel and Her Enemies | Charlie Daniels Band: "In my humble opinion, Pandora's Box has been opened; the Islamic forces are ignited and hungry and have been much encouraged by the inaction of our absentee president.

No matter what happens in the present, no matter how many miles John Kerry puts on his jet or how many band aid, peace proposals are cobbled together, the cold hard fact remains, this flame will not be extinguished by talk nor settled in the conference rooms, this one will eventually be settled on the battle field and everybody will be forced to pick a side.

I know which side I'm on. I only wish I could say the same about my country.

It was God who dispersed the Jews throughout the world and God who brought them home in 1948, and no matter what happens, there will always be an Israel.

Pray for our troops and the peace of Jerusalem.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels"



'via Blog this'

No comments: